This full time position is for 8 – 10 hour shifts. Schedule is dictated by the surgery schedule. While this is primary to day shift, call rotation is required. The applicant must be within 45 minutes of the facility at all times while on call. The position reports to the Director of Surgical Services.
- Currently licensed to practice in the State of Ohio, as a Registered Nurse
- Associates Degree in Nursing, BSN preferred
- Current BLS certification required
- ACLS certification preferred, required within six months of hire
- OR acute care experience required
- Completed RNFA training required
- Completed PERIOP 101 preferred, but not required
- CNOR Certification preferred, but not required
- Circulator experience preferred, but not required
- Medical Surgical experience in an acute care facility preferred
- On-Call, 45 minute response time required
Skill and Ability
- Utilize the nursing process in providing nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other health care providers.
- The nurse is accountable for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Physically able to perform the functions of the position
- Ability to cross train in other perioperative services departments
- Ability to complete assigned course work as deemed necessary
- Ability to complete or test out of a basic Electrocardiogram Course
- All other jobs as assigned
Apply on company website