This is a full time, 36 hours per week, 7p-7a position for the OB department. Weekend and holiday obligation. The weekend obligation is for a 12 hour shift. The applicant will be cross trained to other departments in the facility and will assist in those departments when not needed in OB.
- Currently licensed to practice in the State of Ohio.
- BSN preferred
- Current BLS Certification required.
- Post Partum, Labor & Delivery experience preferred.
- NRP and ACLS Certification preferred, BLS completion required.
- 2 years OB experience in acute care setting required.
Skills and Ability:
- Interpersonal and analytical skills necessary to function under the current standards of nursing practice.
- Physically able to perform all the functions of the position.
- Fetal monitoring course required within six months, External Fetal Monitoring Certificate completion within 2 years of hire.
- NRP certification required within six months.
- Post resuscitative class required within one year
- OB Certification required within 2 years of hire
- ACLS required within one year
- NCC and PALS certification preferred
- Maintains all required qualifications for the areas assigned.
Wayne HealthCare is a tobacco free facility and as such no longer hires tobacco users.
Apply on company website