The position is for a ICU RN, working 12 hour shifts, scheduled from 7p-7a, and working 36 hours per week. The weekend and holiday rotation are for 12 hour shifts. The individual will be cross trained.
- Currently licensed to practice in the State of Ohio.
- BSN preferred but not required.
- Current BLS Certification required.
- 1-2 years Med/Surg experience in acute care setting required.
Skill and Ability:
- Interpersonal and analytical skills necessary to function under the current standards of nursing practices.
- Physically able to perform the functions of the position.
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire.
- Must complete and pass ECG class.
- TNCC certification preferred.
Wayne HealthCare is a tobacco free facility and as such no longer hires tobacco users.
Apply on company website