Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Consumer Lending Technology group consists of Home lending, Auto and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses. From achieving sustainable homeownership, managing credit, purchasing a car to financing college, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending cares about our customers. Today, our diversified team provides home lending, auto loans, and student loans to more than 30 million customers
About the Role
Ideal Candidate will be involved in development and maintenance of Java applications used by Loan Processing and Servicing teams under Consumer Lending Technology group.
o Build technical designs based on FRD/FSD, code reviews, deliver quality code
o Work with leads & business partners and ensure all timelines/milestones are met without any slippages
o Work on priority, complex work and deliver with tight timelines
o Finds the root issue and provides short term and long term solution to provide best possible service to business
o Writes code to specification and compliant to standards.
o Ability to write, executes, and document test plans.
o Deploys code into non-production regions and performs smoke testing
o Reports status to Technical Lead
• Core Java Development experience.
• Experience developing solutions on a web application platform
• Development expertise in the following web technologies: Java, RDBMS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate etc.
• Ability to assess and solve problems, grasp concepts quickly, and design solutions
• Familiarity with mortgage data and lending processes
• Relationship experience with business partners (SMES, stakeholders, PMs) and technology partners (data analysts, application developers, QA analysts)
• 8+ years application development and implementation experience - Design, hands-on coding.
• Knowledge in Core Java, J2EE – JQuery, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, design patterns.
• Good experience in working with servers like tomcat and WebLogic is plus.
• Good experience in troubleshooting and triaging Java/J2EE related issues.
• Very good at communication, coordination.
• Analytical skills to solve problems, grasp concepts quickly.
• Relationship skills to effectively partner with the business (SMEs, stakeholders, PMs) and technology (architects, data analysts, application developers, QA).
• Some knowledge in PCF is a plus.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website