About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team develops and supports software applications, databases and business services; manage test, release and process functions to ensure quality delivery of projects; deliver technical support services.
Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation /Community Bank Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support.
About the Role
You will work as part of the Middle Office team to support Fixed Income Sales and Trading. You will interact closely with multiples business partners including the Market Risk, Credit Risk and Legal.
- Build efficient and high performing solutions to meet the business requirements
- Define and Design solutions to meet the business and strategic requirements
- Organize, lead and motivate development resources to meet expected deliverables and quality standards across multiple releases
- Provides technical direction to the project team
- Define standards, best-practices and workflow
- Handling all production support escalations and EACO calls during India day hours
- Motivate team members and promote a strong sense of support, ownership and urgency
- Facilitate communications within the team and facilitate knowledge sharing amongst the team and other personnel.
- Improve processes and procedures, increasing departmental effectiveness
- Identify resource needs and enforces project and delivery standards
- University degree in Computer Science/IT/Electronics Engineering (B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech./M.E.) or MCA.
- Minimum 9 years of relevant Experience.
- Hands on Knowledge in Java/J2EE (including Java), Spring (Core, MVC, AOP, WebFlow, Quartz, Batch), JQuery, Web Services, JS frameworks, Spring Boot, Microservices, Cloud Technologies (AWS/PCF), Hybrid Application development
- Strong in OOAD, Multi-threaded application development, design and implementation of web applications, Collections, Generics
- Well versed with App servers, Web servers and IDEs
- Work experience with SVN, Git, Maven, Gradle
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in English and at least one regional language.
- Experience in working in Banking and Financial domain
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Certification in PCF or AWS
Market Skills and Certifications
Technical requirements include the following:
(1) 4 year or graduate degree in Computer Science or engineering
(2) 9+ years of hands-on software architecture, design and development experience
(3) Experience in Java/J2EE, Spring (Core, MVC, AOP, WebFlow, Batch, Quartz), JQuery, Web Services, JS frameworks, Hybrid Application development, Microservices, Cloud
(4) Strong knowledge in OOAD, Multi-threaded application development
(5) Very Good Experience in design and implementation of web applications
(6) Well versed with APP servers, WEB servers and IDEs,
(7) Work experience with SVN, Maven
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website