Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Wholesale Technologies within the Wellsfargo technology business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS.
About the role
This role will be a web application developer, responsible for leading development for new projects and development on existing applications as part of Business as usual activities in International Technology team part of Wholesale Technology LOB.
- Facilitate communications within the team and facilitate knowledge sharing amongst the team and other personnel.
- Partner relationship management
- Participate in interviewing, hiring, development and training of new developers.
- Works as team member for a small cross-functional team of analysts, developers, and testers delivering software solutions.
- Develops effective, maintainable, high quality code in a timely fashion
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Follows established coding standards and techniques.
- Attending training and other activities initiated by organization.
- 14+ Years' Experience with Java fullstack development and Java Integration architecture including spring, Hibernate and Restful
- Excellent technical analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with an executive audience, and clearly communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Good knowledge of the Payments or FX domains; OR demonstrated ability to - quickly learn new business processes and become an expert in a required business process
- Ready to learn new technologies quickly.
Primary Skill: Core Jav, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, IBM MQ, Oracle PL/SQL,Angular JS, Webservices, SDLC tools
Secondary Skill: Unix, XML, Cloud on-boarding experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website