Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
Responsible for collection of over limit and/or delinquent credit card, insurance, loan or checking or other special accounts. Validates and determines customer's ability to pay and negotiates for maximum payment commitment. Follows established procedures and guidelines to resolve and prevent further delinquency.
Responsible for managing a large portfolio of complex problem loans. Functions include: performing risk evaluations; formulating and implementing workout strategies; analyzing complex business and personal financial statements and tax returns; monitoring credits; ensuring loans are structured and priced consistently with Bank policy and commensurate with risk; negotiating creative structures to meet needs of both customer and bank while minimizing risk exposure; working with in-house and outside counsel during litigation; may formulate litigation strategy.
- Analyzing credit & account information
- Restructure or workout problem loans and payment plans
- Coach/assist in the training of staff
- Analyze vendor program remedies/repurchase to determine loss projections
- Support vendor programs and volume goals through consistent client interaction
- Assist in preparation of legal actions
- Analyze account equity to determine loss projections
- Monitor portfolios for policy compliance and adherence to risk ratings.
- Financial statement analysis
- Conduct issue-specific training in conjunction with Manager
- Participate and support departmental project requirements
- Handle core assignments effectively while taking on additional responsibilities
- Co-lead/manage monthly Watch list meeting and related processes/takeaways
Market Skills and Certifications
- Previous Collection Experience in a senior role
- 5 years of experience in Collections or similar field
- Bilingual: French
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Apply on company website