Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About the Role
Collections Specialists are responsible for maintaining a high quality account portfolio through the maintenance, collections, restructuring, modification, refinancing, transferring and file updating on all leases, lease purchases, conditional sales contracts and promissory notes. Duties also include the disposition of equipment through sales, renewal and release on all terminations. Entry level position that works under the close direction of higher level staff.
- Responsible for supporting, reviewing, negotiating, and adjusting a primarily low risk collection portfolio which typically requires special handling or analysis to reduce delinquent/problem loans within framework of company, vendor, or investor guidelines.
- Analyzing credit/account information; skip tracing; handling workout and restructuring problem loans; restructuring payment plans;
- Analyzes vendor program remedies /recourse to determine loss projections;
- Supports vendor programs and volume goals through regular and consistent vendor interaction.
- Assists in preparation of legal actions; analyze account equity to determine loss projections; monitor portfolio for policy compliance for BQR, CQR and adherence to risk ratings and compliance matters.
- Utilizes a solid understanding of company policies, procedures and collection systems in performance of duties.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Minimum of 2 years collections experience for a financial account
- Experience in business to business collection is an advantage
- Amenable to work shifting schedules
- Amenable to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Operations team across locations provides processing and voice support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. Operations team perform bank operation processes across divisions of Consumer Banking, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) and Community Banking.
Apply on company website