Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About the Role
Our Customer Service Representatives, internally known as Phone Bankers, are responsible in responding to routine and complex customer inquiries regarding checking accounts, savings accounts and debit cards. Common transactions for Customer Service Representatives include deposit availability (checks), handling declined transactions and reporting unauthorized transactions.
Customer Service Representatives quickly answer customer inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner
Customer Service Representatives deliver exceptional service to our customers by going out of their way to please them
Customer Service Representatives provide first call resolution, while following strict procedures that meet compliance guidelines
Customer Service Representatives identify and offer customers the products and services that they need and want to succeed financially
Market Skills and Certifications
- At least High School Graduate or above.
- Minimum 1-year experience of voice customer service supporting a US client in a contact center environment.
- Experience with customer survey driven (CSAT) accounts.
- Above Average English communication skills is expected.
- Basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows and applications and utilize search tools to find information.
- Ability to work shifting schedules.
- Ability to work during weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig.
We have multiple open positions across a variety of businesses and are opening our doors for future team members to come meet the team and learn more about our career opportunities. Come and interview for a real position and if qualified walk out with a real job offer!
Apply now and if qualified you will be contacted by a Wells Fargo recruiter to schedule your Interview. Hiring event days will be held every Tuesday and Friday at 1180 Wells Fargo Drive, McKinley Hill, Taguig.
Shuttle service for the event, pick-up every hour between 10am to 6pm at:
- Shell gas station, EDSA corner, Ayala
- Market Market! Shuttle terminal (fronting SM)
Click here to register www.wellsfargojobs.com/manila-hiring-event-2019
Please invite your friends.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Compensation and Benefits
Our team member enjoy these benefits at Wells Fargo among others:
- State-of-the-art LEED building
- 15% night differential pay for those who are eligible
- Medical coverage for team members and a dependent
- Life insurance coverage for team members with double indemnity in case of accident
- Paid time off and sick leave with option to cash-out or carry over unused paid time-off
- Merit-based compensation or Pay-for-performance
- Continuous learning and development
- Tuition Fee Reimbursement Program
- In-house fitness center and sports court
- Internal shuttle service to and from key point areas
- Parking space and provision for bike racks
- Retirement Plan
- Connect, empower, and learn through the Team Member Network programs like PRIDE Team Member Network and Women's Network,; Interest Groups such as Dance Company, Pep Squad, Music and Arts Club, Football Club, Camera Club, Men's and Women's Basketball team, Men's and Women's Volleyball team, Badminton team, Chess Club and Movie Club; and Corporate Sustainability groups that include Pamana – community service, Green Team
We Value DiversityAt Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
About Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services
Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services (WFEGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, PVSI, WIM, Wholesale, Consumer banking and Enterprise Functions. WFEGS operates in Manila, Philippines and in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India. Learn more about WFEGS at our International Careers website.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) group brings together the company's robust payments platforms, digital capabilities, online, mobile and phone channels and innovation teams. PVSI also invests in research and development and strategic partnerships to design and build next generation products and customer experiences. PVSI teams at WFEGS provides processing and voice support across locations to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers more effectivity and efficiently. Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of PVSI business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, and provide solutions that meet their financial needs and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customer interactions annual through digital and contact centers.
Apply on company website