Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Enterprise Complaints Management Office (ECMO) plays an integral role in having an enterprise view of our customer concerns, identifying risks in a timely manner, providing enhanced reporting capabilities at the line of business and Enterprise levels, and delivering a variety of benefits to our business. This Office includes four main functions: Executive Complaint Operations, Data Analytics and Reporting, Quality Assurance, and Complaints Shared Services. Together these teams focus on capturing, researching, and resolving customer dissatisfaction; executing deep root cause analysis; and proactively identifying continuous opportunities that are engineered to improve our customers' experience and drive out dissatisfaction.
The ECMO Intake Specialist 1 will be responsible for the following: Customer appreciation, acknowledgment of customer relationship with Wells Fargo; Setting clear expectations of next steps of the complaint process after recapping the customer issues/complaint; Active Listening focusing on customer s need for resolution of their situation. Demonstrate knowledge of the customer's accounts and advocacy of customer resolution by asking the customer if the summary of their concerns are correct clearly explaining the complaint will be assigned to an office case specialist for dedicated research and resolution.
Applicants must be flexible to work any hours during the department's hours of operation which are Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 7:30pm. Schedules will be either 7:00am – 4:00pm or 10:30am – 7:30pm. The Manager will set your schedule. Hours/Days may change due to business needs.
The position will be starting on January 27, 2020.
Please Note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of customer contact experience in a financial services environment; or 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services operations, underwriting, quality assurance, or military; or an AA/AS degree or higher
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information, and comprehending customer issues
- Experience managing complaints and objections effectively and professionally
- Experience successfully escalating complex issues and tracking follow-through to completion
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Strong data entry and attention to detail skills
- Military experience in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Military intelligence or analytics experience including operational management, project management, mission evolution management and finance management
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Apply on company website