Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
- Prepare journal entries for month/quarter/year end closing
- Support finance manager to ensure complete and accurate books and records are maintained in compliance with corporate policy
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of some local or US regulatory reports
- Perform expense analysis and able to provide value-added comments to management
- Other ad-hoc projects and tasks assigned by superior
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years' proven experience in finance preferably in banking industry
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particular in Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Knowledge and experience in banking returns / regulatory reporting is desirable but not essential.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website