At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy.
The FAST (Financial Accounting Solutions Team) group within Accounting Operations is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team. The FAST team provides accounting automation support for key enterprise-wide corporate groups and functions. Our team builds accounting solutions used by over 60,000 team members worldwide.
The Financial Account Manager position oversees a team that develops and supports various financial system reporting needs. This position will be part of a team that provides business analysis, development and operations for projects, initiatives, and support for the eOne enterprise project. The role acts as a liaison and consultant between Corporate/LOB Finance teams, other peer Business Analyst teams and technical partners by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. They will be directly involved in the strategic initiative to build out eOne and oversee a staff responsible for the presentation of eOne data for analysis, regulatory reporting, and reconciliation.
Key Responsibilities; but not limited to
- Work with key Business and IT partners around understanding reporting requirements to support on-boarding new source systems into the eOne (enterprise One Number Environment)
- Providing assistance to identify, evaluate, and develop solutions that are cost effective and meet or exceed business requirements.
- Working with end-users, partners, and cross functional teams to provide project support, resolve questions, assess needs, and recommend changes.
- Providing writing requirements, documentation related to eOne releases and other needs.
- Providing guidance and best practices for leveraging tools capabilities.
- Working with user groups to assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Facilitating and documenting meetings and workshops with business and technology partners.
- Developing communication/engagement plans/task plans for business and technology partners.
- Documenting system requirements and high level designs. Preparing specifications for system changes. Recommending and initiating systems testing.
- Defining and refining process models which enable upstream and downstream business process integration.
- Identifying dependencies and assessing change impact for new platform enhancements and system integrations.
- Providing direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
• Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
• Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Candidates within the preferred locations (Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN) will be considered. Telecommute is not an option for this position.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, financial reporting, accounting reporting or risk reporting
- 2+ years of management experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to manage effectively in a matrixed organization
- 7+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- People management experience
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Ability to present results of analyses and recommendations to senior leaders
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Professional presentation skills
- Ability to prepare management level presentations
- Knowledge and understanding of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) Run-Rule framework
- Knowledge and understanding of data management concepts, process, tools, and environments
- Risk and finance regulatory reporting experience
- Compliance and regulatory systems experience
- Experience in assessing, translating, and communicating abstract ideas/issues into detail documents
- Knowledge of large data management strategies
- Knowledge of automated Regulatory Reporting systems
- Knowledge of the OFSAA integrated data model
- Knowledge and understanding of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) Run-Rule
- Experience with Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Apply on company website