About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
Primary areas of responsibility
- Review of all returns in scope for the entities
- Take a lead in the planning, testing and implementation of projects and initiatives, which affect the Regulatory Reporting & wider Finance team.
- Ensure all FCA, ACPR and US regulatory reporting is in accordance with the relevant requirements.
- Management and assessment of all identified issues
- Standardizing and maintenance of documentation for the local regulatory reporting and managing the periodic updates and reviews of those documents.
- Re-engineer legacy manual processes and to be compliant with corporate end user computer tools (EUCT) standards.
- Effective communication with all internal and external stakeholders
- Adhere to the Governance and Oversight framework
- Ensure compliance with all relevant reporting guidance and interpretations
- Manage a team of 5
- Assist with daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory reporting required by local regulatory bodies in region (EMEA). These tasks will primarily focus on supervisory reporting.
- Assist with tasks within daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory reporting required by US regulators.
- Undertaking all reviews of processes for the above Regulatory Reporting deliverables in order to identify & implement improvements to enhance control and better utilize systems capabilities.
- Deputize as required for the Head of Regulatory reporting for EMEA dealer brokers
In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required
Market Skills and Certifications
- Qualified accountant.
- Strong academic background and degree educated.
- Banking or financial services industry experience, with emphasis on dealer broker experience.
- Expensive experience of all relevant regulations, with emphasis on COREP and liquidity reporting
- System exposure to OnesumX and Lombard Risk
- Self-motivated and self-starter with the ability to drive results and work independently within a team structure.
- Regulatory interpretation expertise
- Ambition for a career as an accounting professional within the financial services industry
- Excellent Excel skills and comfortable manipulating large quantities of data.
- Able to manage and drive a small team
- Honesty and integrity in all aspects of their work.
- Strong communicator.
- Intuitive; Fast leaner with good problem solving skills.
- Good time management & organisational skills.
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website