At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company's financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company's shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
Enterprise Information Security within Wells Fargo is seeking an Info Security Engineer to support application security for all of Wells Fargo applications. In this role, you will work with software development partners to identify and mitigate the security vulnerabilities in the applications identified through Automated Dynamic Application Security Testing (ADAST). Communication with the business security team, information security consultants (ISCs), operation risk consultants (ORCs), enterprise security group, and development technology partners is critical in this role. You will also act as an application security SME for the development and security communities within Wells Fargo.
The Info Security Engineer will:
- Conduct automated dynamic application security testing using automated testing tools
- Review test results from tools
- Ensure that automated tests are completed successfully
- Identify and remove any false positives from automated testing tool reports
- Triage & Disposition results and enforce a Bug Bar
- Verify/validate defect fixes
- Provide application security consulting SME Support to developers
- Assist developers with understanding of security defects and risk
- Assist in defining acceptable solution to fix defects
- Communicate and document security risks, issues and controls for security planning purposes with line of business liaisons • Help maintain Security Coding Standards and Bug Bar as required
- Assist in the Development of standards as required
- Provide training
- Stay up to speed on 3rd party (inside and outside Wells Fargo) known security vulnerabilities
- Develop and review malicious use cases/threat models
- Maintain a broad understanding of security technologies and products
- Actively participate on improving the security culture and education throughout the organization
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 3+ years of DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing) experience
- 3+ years of automated information security penetration tools experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of application or software security such as: web application penetration testing, secure code review, secure static code analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of information security industry standards and government regulations
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Apply on company website