At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Information Security Engineer on the Authentication Services team, focusing on the administration and support of the Cisco ACS and Cisco ISE systems that provide services to the distributed network security infrastructure.
The engineer in this position will:
Participates in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications.
Assists customers in identifying security solutions for the company's networks, virtual private networks, application systems, key public infrastructures, authentication, and directory services to ensure the security of the network and confidential data.
Performs periodic vulnerability scans of networks to identify security vulnerabilities and provides remediation alternatives and conducts security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices.
Performs round-the-clock intrusion detection monitoring of company networks and systems.
Participates in computer security incident response activities and the technical investigations of security related incidents.
Participates in the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems.
Design, implement, maintain, and optimize robust, scalable, highly-automated, and secure technical solutions in support of the network security infrastructure.
Work as a member of a geographically diverse team of experts to integrate large-scale network security solutions utilizing numerous advanced technologies across a global enterprise environment.
Analyze and assess centralized authentication systems and identify gaps leading to potential improvements.
Create scripts, employ tools, develop automation techniques, and pursue ideas to increase the manageability, efficiency, compliance, capability, capacity, and security of devices.
Design efficient, repeatable and measurable human processes for employing network security technologies and distributed management systems.
Provide subject matter expertise in the areas of AAA, TACACS, RADIUS, and 802.1x Network Access Control (NAC).
Serve as a network security subject matter expert on cross-organizational project teams focused on implementing technological solutions across a diverse global enterprise environment.
Create comprehensive engineering documentation including functional requirements, design proposals, network diagrams, workflow diagrams, application communications diagrams, configuration documents, support documentation, training materials, and project documents.
Manage and maintain network security systems throughout the technology lifecycle.
May provide technical guidance to less experienced staff.
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 1 + years of experience with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) solutions including application policy configurations
- 1 + years of experience in technical deployment, configuration, integration and administration of at least one of the following network security technologies: 802.11 wireless authentication, AAA, TACACS, RADIUS, or 802.1x Network Admission Control (NAC)
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of network automation development through scripting
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Apply on company website