Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
The Corporate Loans Support Team supports Wells Fargo Lines of Business in deal administration and agency for all standard market lending products (bi-lateral and syndicated) including revolving credit facilities, term loans, trade and other related facilities within the Loan IQ system.
The Loan Agency Administrator role involves providing this support through daily processing of drawdowns, rollovers, repayments, prepayments, rate fixings and all aspects of the loan processing area. The Loan Agency Administrator will work closely with the main support functions, including Risk, Finance, the Lines of Business and Treasury throughout the various stages of the deal lifecycle.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
Responsibilities also include:
- Daily processing of drawdown, rollover, repayment, prepayment, rate fixing and all aspects of the loan processing area relating to Agency, bi-lateral, and any other related facilities within LoanIQ system
- Claiming and collection of principal, interest and fees relating to the above products.
- Reviewing and clearing of control report exceptions
- Reviewing procedures on a regular basis
- Provide solutions to operational problems and suggest improvement to the workflow
- Process self-audits on a quarterly basis
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Participate in Corporate Loan related projects
Market Skills and Certifications
- A proven track record in Loan Agency administration
- Knowledge of Trade products and processing advantageous
- Knowledge of Loan IQ beneficial
- Customer-orientated in approach with strong communication skills and initiative
- Control mind-set who uses experience and initiative to proactively risk manage the business
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Teamwork, organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Proactive and self-motivated, eye for detail
- Proficient in the use of MS office including word and excel
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website