Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services (WFEGS) Control Team is accountable for assessing and ensuring effective management of associated risks for EGS.
About the role
The role will support the Enterprise Shared Services Governance - Third Party Governance team as a Business Control Officer. This role requires a developed understanding of the Third Parties and its Delivery Centers, identifies areas of regulatory, financial, reputational and operational risk and mitigates efforts appropriately.
- Work with Third Party Governance team and provide operational risk and control management, as well as consulting for risk initiatives and remediation activities
- Develop, implement, and support an effective governance operating model to provide transparency, accountability and escalation of control design and effectiveness.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of applicable policies, procedures, processes, systems and internal controls implemented by Global Delivery activity Third Parties
- Conduct independent reviews with primary focus on information security and third party risk management areas. Identify operational risk issues and assign risk ratings consistent with established policies and standards.
- Consult with Third Party Governance function partners and other independent risk management teams to develop corrective action plans
- Collaborate with peers and compliance teams to support regulatory review, audits and other compliance activities as developed and defined.
- Manage and/or coordinate production of periodic operational risk performance reports for WFEGS Control senior management, including trend analysis, issue management and recommended strategies.
- Perform Risk Assessment including evaluation of control design and effectiveness in accordance with relevant Wells Fargo Enterprise Policies and Procedures
- Adapt to change while prioritizing effectively and delivering high quality work in tight timeframes.
- Analyze metrics produced by Global Delivery Activity Third Parties and articulate data trends, identify gaps and seek management action from the team
Market Skills and Certifications
Desired experience profile:
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree (4 years) in any reputable college/university
- Must have 5-8 years of experience in operational risk, IT systems security, compliance, business process management, or financial services, of which at least 2-3 years must include direct experience in operational risk (technology, information security, third party). Experience with in-house centers or Third Party delivery centers of large banks would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of Third Party Portfolios and Information Security Management
- Ability to work both independently and within team environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to perform analysis, draw conclusions and communicate recommendations to business leaders
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be willing to work midshift (11:00AM to 8:00PM local), amenable to work on later shift if needed.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website