Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
Responsible for providing the highest level of quality service to our internal and external customers by properly administering all processing functions within the processing unit. Such services will provide support to multi financial products, including but not limited to CDF(Commercial Distribution Finance).
These functions include Customer Set-up, Booking, both EDI and manual, Billing, Cash application/Settlement and Customer service etc. Ensure timely and accurate service to our external Manufacturer and Distributor vendors.
- Review legal contract and input customer and deal information into system.
- Collect, scan and upload invoices to System. Ensure invoice image quality and quantity accurate.
- Reconciliation of invoices and store paper files safe and in order.
- Prepare and process all simple to complex incoming invoices into the system which includes verifying customer numbers and information
- Reconcile, research, and process all credit memos into the system.
- Contact customers, dealers, manufacturers and distributors on problem invoices or payment which require further data in order to process
- Validate and verify funding information for purchased invoices and Cash applicaiton details. Make any necessary adjustments for finance charges, offsets, or credit memos
- Receive incoming phone calls from customers, manufacturers and distributors seeking additional information on data processes, or providing status updates relating to funding, billing and cash application.
- Monitor all exceptions until resolved or completed within an established timeframe
- Interface and communicate with business managers and Customer Service personnel to resolve exception approvals, invoice problems, credit memo issues, and other matters
Market Skills and Certifications
Bachelor's degree plus 4+ years' experience working with accounts receivable and/or accounts payable or in a customer service position
- Strong attention to detail
Analytical thinking and problem resolution skills
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel
Fluent in English and Mandarin. Both in verbal and writing.
More than 2 years' living/working in a pan-Asia or Global role, additional Asia language ability
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website