Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
- Responsible for originating and credit management. Onboard customers and complete bookings.
- Manages and promotes the maintenance of a portfolio that adheres to all applicable credit policies and compliance requirements.
- In collaboration with the Relationship Manager, the PM is responsible for end-to-end development of a credit origination, including creating term sheets, conducting vetting & due diligence, structuring, underwriting, presenting for approval, documenting legal, and managing credits within the assigned portfolio.
- Typically works in complex deals, has client interaction, and provides support in managing the portfolio with frequent and real-time updates. This includes researching industry trends and the analysis of the financial performance of individual customers.
- Works with clients directly to understand credit needs and represents the bank in developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Continuously looks for opportunities for revenue generation and cross-selling products and services.
- Training, supervising and mentoring of credit analysts, junior relationship managers and junior portfolio managers.
- Periodically assist with or lead key risk management projects and support.
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex credit underwriting through the highest level of the approval process on an independent basis. The underwriting process includes for new deals, amendments, waivers, renewals, rating changes, etc.
- Credit and operating exposure such as various loan products (line of credit, prorata syndication, letter of credit, bridges, M&A financing, term loan B), syndications, receivable financing, trade financing, hedging (FX, rates, commodities, futures clearing, swaps) and cash management.
- Review of loan documentation, bond indentures and ISDAs.
- Provide deep dive analysis and teach-ins on industries and fundamentals of a company.
- Strong analytical skills and detailed knowledge of accounting standards in multiple jurisdictions.
- Proven ability to analyze financial statements, develop projection models and communicate findings in a concise manner for large, complex multinational clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills (actively participate in internal and client meetings), written analysis and presentation skills, and sound analytical thinking.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website