Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Strategic Execution & Operations (SEO) Office focuses on achieving quality performance across our businesses to enable the company to execute more effectively against our regulatory priorities and further drive our transformation.
We believe that Process Excellence is made up of elements of leadership, teamwork, methods, and practices. We believe it is foundational to the repeatability of any operation, service, function or capability we utilize in the bank. Our goal is to we embed Business Process Management (BPM) as a discipline to achieve Process Excellence into our business culture, to transform how we work and to positively impact quality, cost, risk and productivity. Ultimately, we want to create an environment that maximizes the talent of our team members and our knowledge of BPM so that we can deliver world class solutions and services to our customers.
The Enterprise Business Process Management Services (EBPMS) team mission is to create a one Wells Fargo consistent, coordinated, and efficient operational excellence mindset through:
- Focuses on Enterprise-wide process owner activities and processes
- Ensuring that our business design and practices achieve our risk management goals and satisfy our regulatory priorities
- Addressing regulatory criticism and clear strategic regulatory priorities
- Aligning business strategies and execution
- Driving greater consistency of process, practices and execution
- Identifying opportunities for organization changes that reduce complexity and achieve the benefits of streamlined efficiencies
- Establishing monitoring and accountability metrics to drive and maintain execution performance
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Organize, lead, facilitate, and drive a team of process engineers, support consultants, to drive the BPM discipline across the Enterprise; initial focus will be heavily on understanding the BPM methodology and framework
- Lead, facilitate, and drive business process engineering for major Enterprise level initiatives including: current state business assessment, detailed analysis, design, implementation and control of new or improved processes
- Apply process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and best practice principles to design and implement process modernization and to build out new target operating models to include: management systems and tools, procedures, work instructions and job aids, and training materials
- Establish alignment with the BPM COE to ensure a common approach, methodology and operationalization of people, process, and tools across business processes
- Maintain and sustain the BPM operating practices and protocols to ensure successful engagement, prioritization and sequencing of engineering accountabilities across the team and with line of business partners
- Drive awareness and acceptance of BPM process capabilities across the Enterprise to ensure lines of business and support partners leverage core capabilities to identify and capture opportunity benefits (quality, cost, risk, productivity) of program deployment
- Lead the oversight and governance of the Enterprise BPM processes to facilitate efficient and effective decision making around line of business intake requests and to ensure appropriate resource allocations in alignment with improvement opportunity requirements
- Develop and deploy appropriate and effective measurement approaches and tools to ensure an effective level of performance transparency and traceability around initiative benefit (quality, cost, risk, productivity) and to enable the justification of the ongoing operation of the EBPM team
- Collaborate with other EBPM leaders to set strategy and operationalize into tactical execution to ensure activities align to desired outcomes
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of engineering tools and methods to mentor junior team members and line of business matrixed team members on process improvement
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt and 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics or engineering)
- 2+ years of management experience
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
- Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical methods used in: statistics or predictive modeling methods (regression modeling, clustering, pattern recognition, graphics)
- Knowledge and understanding of APQC s Process Classification Framework (PCF)
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases
- Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to gather business requirements and create technical solutions
- Ability to manage initiatives involving process improvements
- 2+ years of experience in an advanced automation environment such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Robotic Desktop Automation (RDA) or Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- 5+ years of JIRA experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Technical and business architecture experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- WF Enterprise Process Engineering Advanced learning level or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt must be documented as completed within 1 year of job start date
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave - Atlanta, GA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
OR-Portland: 350 Sw Jefferson - Portland, OR
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
UT-Salt Lake City: 299 S Main St - Salt Lake City, UT
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Apply on company website