Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Marketing, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Wells Fargo Deposit Products Group (DPG) within PVSI offers innovative checking, savings, and payment solutions that form the core of our customers' relationship with Wells Fargo and fulfill a broad array of their financial needs. We make our products and services intuitive so they are simple to use, and fully integrated to deliver a superior customer experience through all of our channels. Wells Fargo is #1 in debit card transactions serving millions of customers and processing over 8 billion purchase transactions each year. Wells Fargo is also the 3rd largest financial institution in the country with over $1.1 trillion in deposits, and over 6,000 branches in more states than any other bank.
The DPG Segment Strategies team is seeking an experienced Product Manager to develop and manage strategies and programs to meet customer needs, develop best-in-class experience, and drive growth for diverse consumer segments including Hispanic/Diverse, Military, and Unbanked. This Product Manager 4 role provides an opportunity to work across products with deposits and payment product teams, and across channels with branch, digital, and phone.
- Developing and managing segment strategies based on understanding customer needs, assessing internal and external factors including competitive environment
- Managing existing programs
- Developing functionality and services to serve customer needs
- Identifying impacts and championing appropriate direction
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities for segment growth
- Working with Legal and Compliance partners to ensure adherence to regulations and manage risks appropriately
The Product Manager 4 will collaborate and work closely with multiple stakeholders including teams within DPG, other Line of Business, and enterprise teams on pursuing growth opportunities and serving customer needs.
The ideal candidate will have a broad set of skills and experience including strategy, marketing, product/process management, and analysis combined with leadership and collaboration skills and the ability to influence across the organization to drive business objectives.
***Locations are listed, and telecommuting will be considered in those markets.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of product management experience, product development experience, or a combination of both
- Experience in product/process management, marketing, and/or strategic consulting in a consumer oriented, environment, ideally in financial services
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Experience managing/driving projects/initiatives and processes, tracking deliverables, and coordinating tasks and activities
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence across the organization to drive business objectives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Expertise in Powerpoint and Excel
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English
- BA/BS degree, MBA, or Masters preferred
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Apply on company website