About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Enterprise Platform Service team consists of Enterprise Quality Engineering (EQE), DevOps & Cloud services and is part of the Enterprise Information Technology business. This team interacts closely with multiples business partners including Wholesale Banking, Consumer Banking, Wealth & Investment Management and Consumer Lending Teams.
About the Role
This position is within Enterprise Cloud Services on the Windows Cloud Operations and Engineering team and will be responsible for design, build and 24/7 production support of Pivotal cloud Foundry.
Rotating support coverage Sun - Sat 6:00AM PT - 6:00PM PT.
• Troubleshooting web/client/server applications, Basic SSL certificate management and troubleshooting
• Tuning, monitoring, and troubleshooting in a web based server environment including Application Performance Monitoring.
• Knowledge of web protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, and SSL) as well as troubleshooting connectivity of these protocols.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
Deductive reasoning and troubleshooting skills in a complex environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team management skills
• 4 year Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree plus 3 years' experience or equivalent
• 1+ years experience with PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
Knowledge of BOSH and CF command Line
• 5 years of overall experience with Linux environments.
• 3+ years experience with in-depth troubleshooting Linux Operating systems
• 3+ years experience with Apache configuration, and troubleshooting
• 3+ years experience with Tomcat installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
• 3+ years of Bash Shell or Perl scripting experience
• 2+ years experience with cloud computing technologies
• Basic SSL certificate management and troubleshooting
• 4+ years of experience troubleshooting web/client/server applications
• Able to conduct performance tuning, review log files, and troubleshoot web application issues
• Demonstrated ability to document technical systems with Microsoft Visio, Excel, and/or Word
• Experience with Siteminder (Channel Secure)
• Prior exposure to Wells Fargo ECM standards (Remedy Configuration Management DB)
• Experience with dynaTrace or AppDynamics Application Performance Monitoring tools
• Experience with capacity planning, sizing, and performance tuning
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website