At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale's secured lending businesses including Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company's assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) offers traditional asset-based financing, specialized senior secured financing, accounts receivable financing, purchase order financing, and supply chain financing to a wide range of companies throughout the U.S.
This position is part of the Supplier Finance product team within the Supply Chain Finance Group (SCF) of WFCF. SCF provides supplier finance products to clients of the Corporate and Investment Bank, the Commercial Bank and WFCF. SCF's supplier finance product assists clients in extending payment terms in order to improve working capital and balance sheet metrics and this position is a key function of the product.
The successful candidate's primary responsibilities will be to work with the wider SCF team as follows:
- Accountable for all aspects of sales volume/revenue growth of select complex to highly complex relationships. Builds and enhances the relationship to promote increased revenue opportunities
- Serves as key liaison with operations and IT on behalf of the SCF relationship to ensure proper transaction integrity
- Develops marketing programs to promote the success of programs and sales goals are met
- Provide projections for volume/revenue/growth for profit planning purposes
- Recommend enhancements, updates to programs to improve efficiencies and profitability
- Create business marketing plans and ensure such plans are implemented, supplier participation increases and objectives are met
- Ensure programs adhere to bank credit and compliance policies
- Participate in the implementation of new programs and work with legal, marketing, technology and servicing groups to ensure that new programs are set up accurately
This exciting position builds on a base of credit/lending experience and grows into relationship management, sales while working with mid-sized ABL clients up to large global multifunctional corporations.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of account management experience, sales experience, or a combination of both
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics
- Credit and risk analysis experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of financial analysis, accounting, economic, and modeling concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of lending or loan servicing
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Professional presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Contract negotiation and pricing experience
- Knowledge of supply chain finance products and experience with supply chain operations and commercial transaction settlement in the purchase order to cash cycle is a plus
- This role may require significant travel to meet with clients, participate in sales presentations and to implement programs
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Apply on company website