Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Payments, Virtual Solutions, Innovation (PVSI) group aims to provide technology across Payments, Digital channels, Innovation Solutions (SWIFT, ACH, Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM, Branch, Contact Center, Commercial Card, Lockbox, Sweeps, Cash Flow, Deposits, Push2Card) in the form of Services, Solutions, Software, Products and helps PVSI CIO group to move forward in transforming the technology organization. This includes collaborating with Risk Management, Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Shared Service and Infrastructure teams.
About the Role
This position will be in integral part of the overall CRST-Sales and fulfillment applications. This position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced technology professional who can develop and extend on existing User Interface, middleware services, business integration services and general coding standards, techniques, and procedures in an innovative development environment and provide best approaches to the credit card applications. The candidate will be required to develop insights to the emerging technology trends in the market and sharing the same within the work group. Experienced in building and deployment in Cloud environment and good hands on experience in Micro Services Based Architecture. Should build strong CI/CD Automation Strategy for credit card applications.
- Strong in business analysis for technology banking development projects and will be directly responsible for coordinating between business and technical teams.
- Good in communication and coordination with an aptitude to work with multiple stakeholders (internal and external).
- Should have strong technical skills and own the application and is responsible for development and delivery. Work with business team and help outlining the business requirements and functional specifications
- Should have good knowledge of various platforms and design/develop solutions which are scalable and cross-platform compatible
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and use strong writing and verbal skills to communicate facts, figures, and ideas to others. Deliver effective presentations.
- Consistently generate creative, resourceful solutions to problems, Clarify complex data or situations so that others can comprehend, respond, and contribute.
- Demonstrate the ability to represent the work group to key groups outside the group or department.
- Increased best practice utilization and reduced violations
- Must possess real world examples of improvement including what was the challenge, how it was addressed, and why the approach was successful.
- Bachelor's degree (B.E.) or Post Graduate.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Work experience and Domain knowledge in Credit Card applications is a plus
Experience in MVC, Web API, WCF Services, SQL, CI/CD Automation, understanding of Micro Services and Cloud, SOAP/REST.
Market Skills and Certifications
Integrate ideas and inputs from different sources to find innovative solutions and should look for opportunities to improve the system/ application/ process.
- Should guide and mentor the junior team members and closely work /assist team members in handling scheduled/unscheduled issues
- Experience in Maven, Gradle, Groovy, Hibernate, and Mobility is an added advantage.
- Must be willing to leverage existing development best practices to drive measurable results within a program including:
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website