WellSpan Orthopedics is look for a Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join their practice in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. This practice is a comprehensive practice serving Franklin County, and surrounding areas. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Our strategy has been team-based and strongly focused on safety, value, innovation and integration within our health system. As a mission-driven and physician-led organization, we are committed to transforming the health of the communities we serve.
- Enjoy a well- established practice of long-standing providers
- Practice has conveniently located in house x-ray capabilities
- Enjoy working with a well-trained support staff who is also certified in casting
- Position is designed for lifestyle balance with reasonable call
- This position is a total joint position, Joint Fellowship is preferred
- Applicant should be Certified or eligible for certification by the America Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
Our Commitment to You:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Signing Bonus and Education Loan Repayment
- Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Medical Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Generous Allowances for CME and Dues
About the Community:
WellSpan Healths service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of small cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro surrounded by welcoming suburban neighborhoods and pristine rolling countryside. Our communities are conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.
WellSpan Orthopedics is look for a Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join their practice in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. This practice is a ...
Apply on company website