Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery *Per Diem - (3200563) Description
Granted the DistinguishedHospital Award for Clinical Excellence (trademark); 2016 by Healthgrades,Wentworth-Douglass Hospital is renowned as one of the largest acute carehospitals in the Seacoast region of New Hampshire and Southern Maine. AtWentworth-Douglass, we value people who contribute to patient-centered carethat enhances community health; we recognize and reward those who share ourvalues and transform our patients' lives. We invite you to exploreopportunities, cultivate community wellness and professional growth.
Located on the beautifulSeacoast of New Hampshire, we are only one hour from Boston, minutes from theocean and lakes, and we are within close proximity to multiple colleges anduniversities.
We are looking for someone who:
Works with a multidisciplinaryteam to provide care for patients in our Women and Children'sfloor. Prior L&D experience is a must. The L&DRN will provide the patients and their family with clinical treatment,education and psychosocial support to allow for optimum outcomes. This positionrequires working with a team of clinical professionals in a fast pacedenvironment, efficient and accurate patient assessment and excellentcommunication skills.
· Equal OpportunityEmployer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
· Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
· The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate againstemployees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, ordisclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However,employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees orapplicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the payof other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise haveaccess to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response toa formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation,proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by theemployer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnishinformation. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
· ExperienceMinimum Required
- Graduate of accredited nursing program with RN licensure.
- 1 year nursing experience
- Labor & Delivery experience
· Education MinimumRequired
- RN program completion
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program
· Special SkillsMinimum Required
- Ability to work in a fast paced critical care environment.
- Can adapt approach based on patient needs.
- Can work with technology and flexible with adapting to new innovation.
· Licensure and/orCertifications Required
- NRP, complete within one year of hire
- AHA BLS, Registered Nursing License
Primary Location : NH-Dover-WDH Main Hospital Work Locations : WDH Main Hospital 789 Central Ave Dover 03820 Job : Registered Nurse Organization : Wentworth-Douglass Hospital(WDH) Schedule : Per Diem Standard Hours: 1 Shift : Night Job Employee Status : Limited Term / Per Diem Recruiting Department: WDH Women & Childrens Center Job Posting : May 23, 2022
Apply on company website