DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Pharmacy Inventory Analyst
Healthrust is the supply chain solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life.What HCA has to offer you
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.Job Summary
The Pharmacy Inventory Analyst is responsible for managing and optimizing all inventory levels for a division consolidated pharmacy while achieving the company's service level goal.
This includes review of facility generated pharmacy orders, maintaining contract compliance, communicating with the facility pharmacy staff on purchasing issues, sourcing products when primary items are unavailable, and other designated pharmacy.
What you will do in this role:
- Maintain accurate inventory levels with an emphasis on service levels and inventory turns.
- Utilize system reports and knowledge of warehouse activities to maintain accurate inventory records.
- Communicate all significant inventory information to CSC Pharmacy Manager and Warehouse Logistics Manager to help facilitate shortage detection.
- Direct cycle counting program and assist in performance of cycle counts if needed
- Review and process GSO on determined days
- Assist in communicating and handling of product recalls.
- Assists facility pharmacy buyers on all product substitutions when backorders occur during the normal procurement process
QualificationsQualifications you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates or Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Management, Healthcare Administration, Supply Chain preferred
- 3-5 years of pharmacy inventory management/purchasing experience required.
- Knowledge of drug terminology and nomenclature
Healthtrust's parent HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks in the Fortune 100. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website