3rd shift Paint Line loader/Warehouse Pay rate: $17.00/hour 7:30pm - 6am Monday night through Thursday night OT as needed
Primary tasks are driving the forklift and loading parts May not be just moving material with forklift and loading line. Some of time will be paint prep - blowing debris off parts and masking/cleaning off prior to painting in the oven. As the Material Handler/Line Loader – you will manipulate (manually and mechanically), purchased and fabricated parts, weldments, and sub-assemblies to route and process through the manufacturing plant's paint department equipment to achieve quality painted parts. They could also be in the grind booth. They will basically be sanding down rough edges on the cabs we weld.
• Material handling of detail and assembled parts. Perform tasks as required to move parts, attach and remove parts to/from conveyor components as instructed, and attach adhesive parts together.
• Match parts - to part numbers, keep counts and identification correctly as required. Handling parts per general procedures and to specified quality requirements.
• Make adjustments or improvements to components including; cleaning, identifying, spot painting as required, and positioning for delivery.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- FREE Online Skill Building Training
- Permanent Opportunity
All skill levels will be considered, including those with experience in high school or trade school. Experience with lathes and mills is preferred, but any mechanical experience will be considered.
If you are looking to start a brand new career as a 3rd shift Paint Line loader/Warehouse apply online today.
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs-50 lbs repetitive
- At least 2+ years of Mechanical Inclinations / Heavy Assembly Experience
- 2+ Years Forklifting
- High School Diploma / GED
- Able to Lift, Bend, Stoop, Kneel and Grip
- Work in Non-Climate Controlled work Areas.
Apply on company website