This small production company strives to create a positive environment and a family-like atmosphere for their employees. They are looking for people who want to learn, work hard and care about what they do. If you are a hard-working team player this is the place for you.
- Perform various finishing operations on parts (drilling, gluing, sanding, edging, milling, etc.).
- Perform quality inspection.
- Make sure to respect the production standards.
- Pack plastic pieces according to the intended packaging mode.
- Identify the products and check the quantity and number of pieces listed on the box.
- May be asked to work on other equipment (CNC, thermoforming machines, or others).
- All other tasks given by the supervisor.
- Store tools and equipment and keep the plant clean
- Pass the sweeper and the floor washer regularly
- Empty office garbage and recycling bins twice a week
- Ensure compliance with safety zones (fire extinguishers, electrical panels, and aisles)
- Help maintain 5S.
- High School Diploma
- Warehouse experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have strong math skills
- Must submit a resume for consideration
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Good physical condition
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Basic knowledge of thermoforming methods and different type of plastics is a plus
Apply on company website