As the Manufacturing Assembler you will assemble purchased and fabricated parts, weldments, and sub-assemblies to produce a wide variety of attachments and non-hydrostatic operated basic units to prescribed specification.
• Perform tasks required to position, install, attach, and apply parts per general procedures and to specified quality requirements.
• Complete tasks by following work instructions, process sheets, check sheets, photos, and carrying out assignments given by Supervisor in an efficient manner
• Perform minor rework as required to detail parts and components to permit proper assembly. Make adjustments or alignments to components involving cleaning, drilling, tapping, filling, etc.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- FREE Online Skill Building Training
- Permanent Opportunity
All skill levels will be considered, including those with experience in high school or trade school. Experience with lathes and mills is preferred, but any mechanical experience will be considered.
If you are looking to start a brand new career as a Manufacturing Assembler apply online today.
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs-50 lbs repetitive intervals of 12 mins.
- At least 2+ years of Mechanical Inclinations / Heavy Assembly Experience
- High School Diploma / GED
- Able to Lift, Bend, Stoop, Kneel and Grip
- Work in Non-Climate Controlled work Areas.
Apply on company website