Westaff has a Full Time, Temp to Perm opening in Hamden, CT
Customer Relations Rep!
The Customer Service Representative's highest purpose is to exceed customer expectations by consistently providing them with exceptional service in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Promote customer satisfaction by proactively addressing any needs they may have in a professional and personable manner.
- Quote, enter orders and process orders for customers and then follow up on the status of customer's orders.
- Support the sales team to increase new business to and retain existing business with the company.
- Expedite orders when possible to meet customer requirements.
- Provide an overall professional experience when handling phone calls (including phone quality, transfers, personalization, etc.)
- Travel to customer sites with sales (only when requested).
- Participate with any cross training (and new employee) initiatives - back up support for expediter and clerical departments.
- Efficiently navigate and understand vendor manuals, pricing sheets and discounts schedules.
- Perform basic customer applications when all information is provided, if necessary information is not provided, have enough knowledge of products to assist the customer in finding the required information.
- Familiar with BPE and vendor websites to efficiently support the customer requests and day to day job responsibilities.
- Participate in scheduled vendor training.
- Efficiently operate ERP system.
- Escalate customer to manager if customer is unhappy with the service they are receiving or if they have unattainable requirements.
Minimum requirements for the Customer Relations Rep
- High School diploma, College Degree preferred
- 2 years of experience in a related field (Customer Service, Inside Sales, etc.)
- General familiarity with functions of pumps/tanks/instrumentation/valves/fluid handling products
- Familiar with Computers/ software and MS Office package (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Familiar with EPICORE - P21 ERP System (preferred
- Team - oriented
- Problem Solving /Logical thinking
- Time management
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Computer Skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
Apply on company website