Join a growing company that is a regional IT powerhouse. A Montana based IT company is seeking candidates for full time Dispatcher/Scheduler to work in the Helena region.
We are a fast moving and innovative company that is changing people's businesses every day… and if you want to make a difference and be a valued key member of a fast growing business while growing your own skills and career, then read on…
We believe that clients can be better served. That our people can more powerfully contribute. And that workplaces can offer more freedom and flexibility, so that their people have space to enjoy their life and spend time with their families. We believe we can always be better AND be more profitable, too!
If you believe that too, then you just might be right for our team.
Here is some of what you'll be learning and doing…
We're looking for a team player with strong technical, organization, documentation and communication skills to help us make sure our business runs smoothly, and to improve the effectiveness of our team and support efforts.
The Dispatcher/ is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily dispatch of service requests.
Perform service request intake from clients; assign, schedule and dispatch service engineers for remote or onsite service according to urgency, and contractual service level agreement (SLA). Strong client and co-worker relations are a must.
Job Type: Full-time
This position is temporary with the possibility of going permanent for the right fit!
Pay: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Act as a point of contact to our clients for all types of service requests
- Coordination of all IT support and sales teams to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through telephone, email, manual entry, or direct client input
- Schedule internal and field technical resources on the ticketing system portal
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Improve client service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of client requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Improve usage and increase the productivity of IT support resources
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Manager
- Understand company processes by completing assigned training materials and “blueprints”
- Enter all work as service tickets into the ticketing system
- Work with the sales team with procurement, receiving and documentation of products
- Additional duties as assigned
Working at Information Systems of Montana is demanding, but also flexible, fun, and very rewarding. This is a FANTASTIC opportunity to get paid to learn, working at an innovative company making a difference. You would be contributing to our big mission: helping businesses achieve more productivity in a secure environment. It's definitely hard work, but if you put in the effort and do a good job, there will be a lot of learning and growth.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate would be have:
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: the ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization's key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Must have great client service skills both on the phone and off, good sense of humor and be able to establish and maintain professional working relationships with clients, suppliers, staff, and management, as well as communicate complex information clearly (100% English fluency is a must) to both technical and non-technical audiences.
This is a full time position, experience is required and pay is DOE. Hourly plus monthly bonuses.
Apply on company website