Manufacturing plant (Fulfillment center), hiring an Electro-Mechanic for their Production Machinery in Miami Lakes area. Rotating Schedule: Wednesday through Sunday 4AM-12:30PM, 12PM-8:30PM, and 8PM-4:30AM – Candidate needs to be flexible to cover any of the mentioned schedules) Pay: $16-18 based on Experience RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform preventive/corrective maintenance on an equipment family, facilities maintenance.
- Assist Operators with minor maintenance issues to consistently obtain the standard operating efficiency of system and minimize down time.
- Proficient in at least one area of printing, bindery or packaging machine maintenance.
- Ability to conduct rebuilds on equipment.
- Maintains records of repairs, calibrations, tests, and standard setting processes.
- Communicates equipment problems that are beyond their abilities to the support group.
- Performs electrical and/or mechanical troubleshooting and repairs in response to equipment errors or failures.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance and audits.
- Assist with facilities maintenance and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to review, interpret, and understand performance data that will enable them to identify and implement performance improvement activities.
- Provides information to other team members during shift overlap to improve overall plant performance.
- 2+ Years industrial maintenance experience.
- Manufacturing/Production industry experience.
- Capable of speaking in English and Spanish.
- Experience working with both Mechanical, and Electrical functions.
Apply on company website