Westaff is hiring a Procurement Officer to work in downtown Topeka, Kansas. Pay is $41,000-65,000 annually.
Procurement Officer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the operations of commodities in the Office of Procurement and Contracts.
- Can demonstrate ability to be the primary central procurement contact tasked with leading agencies in their procurement process.
- Arbitrating disputes between vendors and agencies along with specialized procurement and contract administration work including the development of statewide, multi-agency contracts, large scale strategic sourcing, negotiation and contract work.
- One to five years of experience in procuring commodities and services which includes facilitating order specifications, estimates, bids, contracts and awarding contracts.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrated problem solving skills are required for consideration of any higher-grade procurement officer position.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Westaff is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Apply on company website