Manufacturer of Bullet Proof products is hiring a Quality Control lead to support their Quality departments: Schedule: Monday-Friday 4:00PM - 12:30AM (2nd Shift) Pay: $19/ per hour POSITION SUMMARY: The Quality Control Foreperson is responsible for planning, coordinating and execution of Quality Control department activities as well as ensuring qualified and trained Quality Control Inspectors carry out job responsibilities as required.
- Oversees and coordinates the activity for all Quality Inspectors in the Production area.
- Trains new Quality Inspector on job duties, and requirements.
- Delegates work orders for the day to Quality Inspectors.
- Supports, and prepares audits for Quality Management Systems in place.
- Reviews Contracts and Purchase Orders before delegating.
- Ensures compliance from the Quality Inspection process.
- Remove all templates off the production floor, store them or transfer them to the warehouse area; collecting all quality inspection records associated with each work order; and Ensure all inspection records for Document Control.
- Minimum 3 Years in Quality Supervision/Lead role
- Quality experience in Manufacturing/Production setting.
- Strong technical skills - reading/interpreting drawings, and blue prints, Microsoft Office, Shipping/Production software,
- ISO 9001 and/or AS9100.
- Hands on Quality experience to support training functions.
- Fully Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Apply on company website