Quality Inspector - Hydraulic Tester/ PDI= Pre Delivery Inspection
This is a 3rd shift position however for at least the first 2 weeks the individuals will be training on 1st shift and then move to 3rd shift
$20.00 per hour 7:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m Monday night - Thursday night with Friday night OT as needed
1. Inspect, identify, repair, and data entry on the leak points in valves and hydraulic components using hydraulic tester
2. Should be able to use the hydraulic tester and helium sniffer effectively after the training
3. Effectively use signal detectors to identify leak points in hydraulic components
4. Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
5. Effectively communicate defects back to operators/team leads
6. Complete tasks by following work instructions, process sheets, check sheets, photos, and carrying out assignments given by Supervisor in an efficient manner
7. Responsible for helping to maintain good housekeeping practices in accordance with company requirements
8. Rotate between three consecutive work stations to compete various assembly tasks
9. Perform all tasks within safety guidelines.
10. Contribute to the continuous improvement process.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- FREE Online Skill Building Training
- Permanent Opportunity
If you are looking to start a brand new career apply online today.
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Description: Quality Inspector - Hydraulic Tester Qualifications:
1. Good understanding on the nomenclature and function of valves and hydraulic components used in CNH skid steers
2. Hands on experience in assembly
3. Knowledge in WCM principles
4. High School Diploma or GED
5. 2+ years of experience working within a manufacturing or industrial environment with at least 3 months in production setting
6. Ability to work with computers and software systems
7. Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
8. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
9. Ability to perform each essential duty and physical requirements satisfactorily
10. Familiar with database front end usage is a plus
11. Previous experience with signal detectors is a plus
Apply on company website