Are you seeking an exciting career opportunity at a local accounting firm in Helena, MT?
If you have a passion for tax preparation and want to utilize your skills in a fun and modern environment- this is the opportunity for you!
Westaff is collaborating with Multistate Tax Resources in their recruitment for a Tax Accountant who is energized by work and a fun work space.
To Apply: please email resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org This position will remain open until filled. Preference will be given to applications submitted by January 30th.
Compensation: $20-$45/hour plus benefits
Schedule: Full time schedule- flexible!
* Open to speaking with candidates who prefer to work on a part-time, seasonal, or telecommuting basis*
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a bachelor's with an emphasis in accounting
- CPA license or ability to earn a CPA license preferred
- Knowledge of federal and state income tax law
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Income tax preparation and planning
- Work with tax attorneys to structure business transactions and provide clients consultation
- Represent clients with IRS and state tax authority issues
- Address clients' needs in a timely, efficient manner
Apply on company website