Employment Type: Full Time Regular
Create and develop print and pattern packages as directed by CAD management team. Support the seasonal mood and direction of the product while simultaneously reinforcing and elevating the brand image. Stay abreast of all seasonal trends and color forecasts to achieve trend appropriate prints.
* Responsible for all print and pattern development on CAD system which includes working from original art, vintage art, creating art and color combinations related to seasonal color palette and direction.
* Maintain an acute awareness of fashion trends and direction as it relates to print, pattern and fabrics, and how it relates to silhouette.
* Work with individual designers to create and develop pattern work specific to their areas in keeping with the approved seasonal mood and direction.
* Execute assignments while maintaining adherence to T&A calendar
* Execute key creative elements required for pattern packages to go to vendors which include artwork, pattern repeat, color separations, embellishment detail and direction, and fabric and finishing information.
* Communicate on a daily basis with Sr. CAD Designer, Manager, Director, Designers, key Merchants and key Production team members as it relates to the T&A and the design and execution of the product.
* Complete special projects as needed (i.e., special request based on business, new developments, etc.)
* Provide support and back-up to CAD team as needed
* 4-Year college degree preferred
* 3+ years of experience in retail print and pattern CAD design, preferred
* Excellent taste level and color sense
* Love for creating print and pattern that defines a brand
* Complete knowledge of bulk production requirements and restrictions
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* Highly proficient Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator programs, and literate in Microsoft Office. NedGraphics preferred
* Detail oriented, self-motivated, creative problem solver
* Management and leadership skills
Apply on company website