Prepare coffee and coffee beverages and perform all duties related to customer service, stocking, and sanitation.
- Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Prepare and serve coffee, espresso, blended drinks, and teas.
- Describe menu items to customers and provide product details such as blend or preparation descriptions.
- Receive and process customer payments using the point of sale (POS) system.
- Adhere to all cleaning and maintenance care specifications of all equipment.
- Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation or product.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product.
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to sell proactively
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Team Oriented
- Customer Service Focus
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply on company website