Farm Store Administrative Specialist
The Administrative Specialist performs office administrative activities including store time & payroll functions, balancing funds, preparing deposits, participating in store team recruiting, hiring and on-boarding. They are the onsite go-to person for employee questions regarding benefits, payroll and employment questions. The Admin Specialist also answers and directs customer telephone calls and provide support on the sales floor when needed.Responsibilities
- Check, correct, reconcile, and report daily store business activity.
- Perform various store administrative tasks (i.e. input data in weekly schedule, payroll corrections, coupon processing, invoice processing, supplies ordering, etc.…)
- Participates in employee team recruiting, screening and on-boarding
- Security camera review and reporting
- Answer and direct incoming telephone calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Fill in on the retail store as needed.
- A detail oriented approach to tasks
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Availability to work Sunday through Thursday
- A high level of integrity and the ability to keep information confidential
- Ability to interact successfully with customers and co-workers
- 2+ years admin/office experience or equivalent
- 2+ year retail experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- The ability to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen
- Medical dental and vision health insurance
- Profit share
- 401K retirement plan
- Long term disability and Life/AD & D Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Holidays and paid time off.
Dating back to the early 1930's, Wilco, a growing retailer, has stood the test of time by maintaining focus on our values and never losing our passion for customer service. Wilco is progressive, and unlike the standard “farm store”. With a variety of departments including Garden, Pet and Animal Supply, Hardware and Paint, Clothing, and Pet Grooming, partnered with personalized service, our customers consider Wilco a preferred retail destination. Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. We are dedicated to our team and attribute this distinction to them.
Apply on company website