This is a 40 hour per week position.
Wilco cashiers provide excellent customer service, create invoices and assist customers. The cashiers handle cash and point of sale (register) procedures accurately and keep checkout and other assigned areas clean and orderly, they also assist customers find the appropriate store specialist when needed and provide support on the sales-floor. As a Wilco cashier you will assist the Lead Cashier in reaching store goals and participate in general cleaning and maintenance of the retail facility.
- Greet customers and assist in matching their need with the relevant person or department.
- Check out customers pleasantly and accurately using established standards.
- Maintain orderly, secure and correct invoices and cash at assigned station.
- Maintain a clean, orderly check out area. Keep adequate inventories of bags, blank invoices and other materials at checkouts.
- Pleasantly answer telephones and answer customer inquiries.
Successful Candidates Will Have
- Customer service, cashier, or related experience.
- The ability to operate a computer and point of sale (register).
- The ability to perform arithmetic calculations and provide change to customers.
- The ability to communicate successfully with customers and co-workers.
- Open availability to work days, evenings and weekends.
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Profit share
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
$12.50 Per Hour
Dating back to the early 1930's, Wilco, a growing retailer, has stood the test of time by maintaining focus on our values and never losing our passion for customer service. Wilco is progressive, and unlike the standard “farm store”. With a variety of departments including Garden, Pet and Animal Supply, Hardware and Paint, Clothing, and Pet Grooming (that's right, Pet Grooming), partnered with personalized service, our customers consider Wilco a preferred retail destination.
Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. We are dedicated to our team, and attribute this distinction to them.
Wilco is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website