Distribution Center Warehouser
This is a full time, fully benefited position.
As a Warehouser on the Wilco DC team, you will process store orders using an RF scanner and a two pallet position electric rider pallet jack. Assist teammates in the completion of daily order processing, merchandise put-away, and replenishment process.
Starting At $15.75 - $17.50 Per Hour
- Process store orders with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Communicate effectively with teammates and internal customers.
- Ensure a safe and clean work environment.
- Load and unload Wilco and vendor trucks safely and efficiently documenting all discrepancies and damage
- Process merchandise with the use of RF equipment
- Ensure merchandise is prepared correctly for retail sale including barcoding and tagging (SKU / UPC / price)
Successful Candidates Will Have
- The ability to interact effectively with customers and co-workers
- Skill to operate a forklift safely and efficiently
- Skill at product recognition
- Three months forklift experience
- Six months warehouse experience
- The ability to lift products up to 50 pounds regularly
- The ability to lift products up to 100 pounds occasionally
- Medical dental and vision health insurance
- Profit share
- 401K retirement plan with a competitive employer match
- Long term disability and Life/AD & D Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Holidays and paid time off
- A true team atmosphere - A Work Family held together by the shared values of integrity, respect, teamwork and accountability.
Dating back to the early 1930's, Wilco, a growing retailer, has stood the test of time by maintaining focus on our values and never losing our passion for customer service. Wilco is progressive, and unlike the standard “farm store”. With a variety of departments including Garden, Pet and Animal Supply, Hardware and Paint, Clothing, and Pet Grooming (that's right, Pet Grooming), partnered with personalized service, our customers consider Wilco a preferred retail destination. Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. We are dedicated to our team, and attribute this distinction to them.
Wilco is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website