Wilco Store Dog Groomer/Pet Stylist Sign On Bonus of up to $2,000.00 Join the Wilco family as a leader of the grooming team!
As the Lead Pet Groomer you will be able to focus on developing personal and lasting relationships with two and four-legged clients, while leading the grooming squad. Wilco's impressive benefit package which includes guaranteed hourly wages, paid meetings and trainings, health insurance benefits, paid time off and paid holidays, continued education, promotional opportunities and a $2,000.00 hire bonus (and did we mention the employee discount, 401K plan and profit share program?) sets them apart and will make it easier to focus on the joy of making pets, and pet parents, happy. The Lead Pet Groomer assists in the development of the grooming team by assisting in the supervision and performance of the shop as well as each team member. By exemplifying the Wilco Core Values of teamwork, respect and excellence the lead ensures each customer is happy and each pet and groomer is safe.
Voted as a top work place six years running, pets aren't the only ones who think Wilco is purrfection!A Day In The Life
- Provide safe and professional high-quality bathing and grooming services to customer's pets.
- Excellent customer service providing the highest level of client and team support.
- Lead the charge to ensure the groom shop is clean, safe and welcoming for all customers and groomers.
- Participate and contribute to groomer performance management activities with the Store Manager.
- New groomer onboarding and orientation.
- Management or leadership experience, with a focus on teamwork.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to professionally handle all pets in a safe and humane manner.
- 3 years grooming experience, partnered with management experience.
- The ability to pass a groom test and a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen.
- Supportive family environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Profit share
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee discount
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Competitive hourly rate for meetings, vacation and holidays
- Marketing support – We pay to get you clients, and coupons don't affect your commission
- A growing client base and transfer opportunities
- 55% Commission on grooming and bathing appointments
- Modern grooming facilities
- Grooming supplies provided
- Employer sponsored continuing education
- Employee Referral program
- 55% Commission Rate, Or Minimum Hourly Rate (Whichever is Greater)
- Competitive hourly meeting rates.
- A hire on bonus of $2,000 paid out as follows: $500 after 30 days of full time employment, then an additional, $500 after 90 days of full time employment, and finally, $1,000 after completing a year of full time employment
Dating back to the early 1930's, Wilco, a growing retailer, has stood the test of time by maintaining focus on our values and never losing our passion for customer service. Wilco is progressive, and unlike the standard “farm store”. With a variety of departments including Garden, Pet and Animal Supply, Hardware and Paint, Clothing, and Pet Grooming, partnered with personalized service, our customers consider Wilco a preferred retail destination. Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. We are dedicated to our team, and attribute this distinction to them.
Apply on company website