Wilco Store Receiver Summary
The Wilco Receiver accurately checks in, receives and prepares farm store merchandise for the sales floor while complying with established standards. They will execute inbound and outbound store transfers and participate in other merchandise or system activities.Responsibilities
- Correctly check-in and receive merchandise.
- Confirm and prepare merchandise for retail including UPC and SKU identification as required.
- Monitor store POs and store transfers in and out
- Properly process defectives and vendor returns/adjustments
- Review and act on system reports as assigned
- Effectively respond and Interact with back office and merchandise office as required
- Stock merchandise in the farm store using established merchandising standards
- Participate in ordering and/or special order handling as assigned
- Participate in system and merchandise processes as assigned
- Skill at product recognition.
- A high level of attention to detail and a keen eye for small variances.
- The ability to interact successfully with customers and co-workers.
- An aptitude for computer processing.
- The ability to qualify as forklift operator.
- Profit share
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee discounts
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
Dating back to the early 1930's, Wilco, a growing retailer, has stood the test of time by maintaining focus on our values and never losing our passion for customer service. Wilco is progressive, and unlike the standard “farm store”. With a variety of departments including Garden, Pet and Animal Supply, Hardware and Paint, Clothing, and Pet Grooming (that's right, Pet Grooming), partnered with personalized service, our customers consider Wilco a preferred retail destination. Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. We are dedicated to our team, and attribute this distinction to them.
Apply on company website