Wilco Store Stocker
The Wilco stocker prepares merchandise for the sales floor and stocks products as directed by the stocking process and Lead Stocker. The stockers provide product information, answers customer questions and assists customers find the appropriate store specialist if need be. They will support the Lead Stocker in reaching store goals and participate in general cleaning and maintenance of the retail facility.Responsibilities
Correctly stock merchandise utilizing established stocking and merchandising process
Properly communicate stock discrepancies, bin tag needs and quality issues with appropriate store staff.
Participate in generating store-wide pick lists and working them to completion.
Stock merchandise in the farm store using established merchandising standards.
Provide backup cashiering and assistance on the sales floor as need be.
Support the lead stocker and store team in reaching location goals.
- Skill at product recognition.
- A high level of attention to detail and organizational skills.
- The ability to manage their time well.
- The ability to communicate successfully with customers and co-workers.
- Open availability to work days, evenings or weekends.
- The ability to lift bags/bales up to 50 pounds.
- The ability to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen.
- Profit Share
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Retirement Plan after 6 Months
- Employee Discount
- Supportive Team Environment
Dating back to the early 1930's, Wilco, a growing retailer, has stood the test of time by maintaining focus on our values and never losing our passion for customer service. Wilco is progressive, and unlike the standard “farm store”. With a variety of departments including Garden, Pet and Animal Supply, Hardware and Paint, Clothing, and Pet Grooming (that's right, Pet Grooming), partnered with personalized service, our customers consider Wilco a preferred retail destination.
Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. We are dedicated to our team, and attribute this distinction to them.
Apply on company website