Offering a generous new hire total compensation package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid time off, holiday pay, 401K, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, license reimbursement and continuing education funds.
To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit https://willamettedental.com/safety/
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to Executive level management by conducting research, preparing reports, handling informational requests, and performing clerical functions such as correspondence and scheduling meetings. Manage various administrative projects from conception to completion.
Essential Position Functions
- Manage and coordinate daily appointments, meetings, and teleconferences for all Executive in support.
- Serve as primary point of contact for Executive in scheduling appointments, approving manager's PTO, reviewing expenses and other tasks delegated by Executive.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Book travel accommodations, process expense reports and reconcile credit cards.
- Register Executive for conferences or events as needed.
- Prepare materials for various events and meetings.
- Prepare, record, and distribute meeting minutes.
- Facilitate and coordinate executive level communications between departments and individuals.
- Review and analyze report data; identify trends; develop additional tools for further evaluation of current and historical trends.
- Prepare and assist in facilitation of offsite corporate meetings and events.
- Ensure completion of various projects with hands-on approach including creating content, gathering information, and finalizing PowerPoint presentations.
- Conduct research for Executives.
Bachelor's degree preferred and a minimum of five years' experience providing higher executive level support OR equivalent combination of education and experience which will provide the ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
- MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint at an advanced proficiency level.
- Executive level secretarial procedures at a comprehensive level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization, project management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Multi-tasking, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Possesses confidentiality at all times.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and handle sensitive and confidential information in a discreet manner.
- Manage projects from inception to completion with minimal oversight.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Be flexible, detail oriented and anticipate needs of manager.
- Work with all levels of staff and demonstrate appropriate assertiveness.
- Current government mandates require full COVID vaccination status, or lawful exemption status, for all persons, including student externs, who will be working or present in an Oregon health care facility.
- Quarantine may be required for persons working or present in a health care facility, experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID infection or after being exposed to someone who is COVID positive.
- Willamette Dental follows requirements and precautions for COVID issued by OSHA, CDC and other agencies of the state and federal governments.
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the future.
- Excellent benefits including:
- Paid time off
- 401k $1 for $1 match up to 5% of your compensation or the IRS limit for 401(k) contributions, whichever comes first
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurances
- Tuition reimbursement
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core values of health, compassion, innovation and integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to volunteer.
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible outcomes.
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Apply on company website