Willow Pointe Assisted Living & Memory Care is a beautiful community in Verona, WI, with more than 60 units offering assisted living and Alzheimer's care.Key Responsibilities
At this time, we are seeking a Sales Counselor II to join our team!
- Works closely with the Executive Director and Regional Director of Sales & Marketing in the development and execution of the sales & marketing plan.
- Meets or exceeds the sales activity standards as determined by the Regional Director of Sales & Marketing. These sales activity standards include quotas for daily telephone lead base follow up calls, appointments, on-site and off-site sales activities, and other sales related performance metrics.
- Daily engagement in external business development such as sales calls, networking, attending events, hosting events, participating in trade shows and attending outside meetings/ seminars.
- Provides outstanding sales leadership and management skills to ensure top performance by all members of the department. Leads by example. Coaches and mentors all staff within the department to ensure consistent top performance, foster cooperative sales behavior, and to ensure success in achieving sales and occupancy goals.
- Provides regular and ongoing coaching and training to direct reports and other team members.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in marketing) or with courses that establish knowledge of business, sales, motivation, communication and related marketing skills.
- Two (2) years of previous sales experience required, preferably in the Senior Living industry with significant level of responsibility and accountability for goal achievement.
- Experience working with seniors preferred.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Ability to speak and write effectively to present information, solutions and benefits.
- Ability to sell effectively and to close transactions.
- Ability to articulate our products, services, solutions.
DaytimeOur Core Values
• We Put People First
• We Act With Integrity
• We Mind the Business
• We Listen, Then Act Decisively
• We Work to be Our Best
About Five Star
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division: Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280 Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30 states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to maximizing our residents' independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
The Ageility division provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any applicant or employee with regard to or on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, military status, certain criminal records, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), HIV testing, a personal admission to a facility for the care and treatment of a mentally ill person and taking of parental leave or membership in any other category protected by applicable law. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, Five Star expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, military status, certain criminal records, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), HIV testing, a personal admission to a facility for the care and treatment of a mentally ill person and taking of parental leave or membership in any other category protected by applicable law. We will not tolerate harassment of employees in the workplace, or in other settings in which employees may find themselves in connection with their employment. Improper interference with the ability of Five Star's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination harassment or retaliation, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any federal, state, or local law is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
Apply on company website