Provides proactive and responsive maintenance service for repairs at all Windsor Federal properties. Additionally, performs a variety of messenger duties.
- Performs general maintenance activities such as minor electrical and plumbing, painting, changing lights, repairing and moving furniture, moving boxes and documents to storage, etc.
- Acts as liaison with bank personnel to coordinate service calls and schedule preventive maintenance.
- Wears appropriate attire, safety and otherwise, for tasks assigned.
- Inspects buildings and grounds for any possible repairs or problems.
- May assist in maintaining grounds by sweeping, de-icing sidewalks, etc.
- Assists in event set up and breakdown.
- Conducts facilities inspections.
- Oversees the janitorial and lawn maintenance services for all locations.
- Responds to maintenance emergencies in buildings.
- Conducts regular stops at the post office and delivers and picks up different types of documents and other items as needed. Delivers mail and other financial institution documents.
- Sorts all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assists with other financial institution projects as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent with trade school background or demonstrated experience in carpentry, electrical repair, plumbing, etc. Must have a demonstrated ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Good verbal and written communications skills; good listening skills; math skills.
- Familiarity with routes and locations of other financial institution locations.
- Ability to operate computer, calculator, combination locks, telephone, copy machine, fax machine, computer printer.
- Attention to detail; accuracy.
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors during hot and cold weather.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record in order to travel to other branch locations.
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergency, critical, or unusual situations.
- Willingness and flexibility to meet the changing requirements of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely; to present ideas, facts, and technical information.
- Ability to identify task requirements and monitor progress toward accomplishment.
- Ability to maintain relationships that facilitate task accomplishment; to cooperate and resolve conflicts; to recognize needs and be sensitive to others.
- Ability to receive guidance and supervision; follow work rules, work procedures; meet deadlines, punctuality and attendance standards, etc.
Windsor Federal Savings, an Equal Opportunity Employer, offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including vacation, personal days, paid sick time, holidays, participation in a 401(k) plan, and profit sharing.
For consideration, qualified applicants may email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Windsor Federal Savings, 250 Broad Street, Windsor, CT 06095
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website