WinnCompanies is expanding in the greater Los Angeles area! We are looking to hire multiple dedicated Assistant Property Managers to support the operations within the greater Los Angeles Area for market rate and affordable sites. Take over date is to be determined but scheduled for the first quarter of 2020. Apply now to be considered for this exceptional future opportunity to join the WinnTeam!
- Monitor collections, post rent payments, and enforce the collection policy
- Perform all aspects of apartment leasing such as touring with prospective residents, processing applications, handling recertifications, and negotiating lease renewals
- Respond to resident issues and complaints in a timely manner
- Promote positive resident relations with exceptional customer service
- Under supervision of the Property Manager, assist in physical and financial management as needed
- Manage resident correspondence and recertification notices
- Act as Property Manager in manager's absence
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience in property management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with property management software (Yardi, OneSite, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree
- Market rate and affordable housing experience
- OneSite Property Management software experience
- Certifications in NAHP, CPL, SHCM, CAM (MA – C3P) and/or CAM – RAM & ARM, CGPM – NAA or NAMA
What We Can Offer You
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve.
A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunitiesWith 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.
Apply on company website