You are a dependable partner. You shine brightest when matched with the right leader and deliver results with a positive, growth mindset. You're ready for the next step of your property management career, which makes you a great fit for our Assistant Property Manager position. In this role, you will work alongside the Property Manager in overseeing all aspects of a 60-unit Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) community located in Philadelphia, PA. You will assist with recertifications and renewals, applications and move-ins, wait list management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, service requests, and above all, provide excellent customer service! Responsibilities
- Monitor collections, post rent payments, and enforce the collection policy
- Perform all aspects of apartment leasing such as managing the wait list, touring with prospective residents, processing applications for compliance with multiple programs, and completing new resident orientation at the time of the move-in
- Maintaining occupancy and program compliance by processing annual and interim recertifications. The Assistant Property Manager position takes the lead role on recertifications.
- Prepare the property, resident files, property binders, and office for audits and inspections
- Respond to resident issues and complaints in a timely manner
- Promote positive resident relations with exceptional customer service
- Under supervision of the Property Manager, assist in physical and financial management as needed
- Manage resident correspondence and recertification notices
- Assist with annual or periodic unit inspections
- Act as Property Manager in manager's absence
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience in property management
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience with LIHTC
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with property management software (OneSite, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience administering Affordable Programs such as Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)
- OneSite Property Management software experience
- Certifications in HUD property management such as: CPO, COS, NAHP. LIHTC property management such as: SHCM, TCS, C3P, HCCP, NAHP.
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect. About Us
With 3,600 team members working across 500+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website